Are They Trying To Make Split Camming Difficult?

camshow

Legendary
Is anyone else experiencing technical difficulties when you split cam? Maybe I'm just paranoid but I now have to wonder if certain sites do things to make it challenging to split cam. I was under the impression that most are very much aware of how difficult it is to rely on only one site to make as much money as possible on a daily basis so they don't mind split camming.

I'm suddenly experiencing all kinds of crazy things when I split cam. It usually seems to happen if I go online during the day or early in the evening. But if I work when most people are sleeping, it's fine. I really don't think it should make a difference when I log on but OMG.

I can't even get MFC to work now. I've had technical difficulties with MFC in the past but I'm starting to think this is something that happens frequently. And each time, I have to wait several weeks for the problem to resolve itself because uninstalling and reinstalling the software doesn't help at all.

Any suggestions to help get Shockwave to stop crashing, the site to stop lagging and freezing?