Avoiding e wallets as payment method

pinkie_princess

Hello

It's been a while since I first got interested in opening offshore company or private bank account WITH BETTER TAX RATE for funds from OnlyFans, camsites etc. I am tired of different e wallets and want more secure payment method.

My country currently has 45%+ income tax rate and I am looking for legal solution how to reduce it - like opening a legal bank account in another tax friendly country.

I wanted to ask - what is the safest & sex work friendly (meaning its legal in the bank account country) offshore bank and how do you reduce your taxes from income coming from sex work?

Any suggestions about avoiding e wallets, reducing tax etc are welcome. (I am located in Europe)

sonya_one

It is important to know the laws of the country because it could be tax fraud, that is, if the laws say that because you are a resident in that country you must pay taxes on all your earnings, sending the money to an offshore account would be tax fraud. I am also looking at a way to not pay so much taxes, but the best alternative is to move to a country where taxes are lower, for example I have heard that in Estonia there are no taxes on the company, but I do not know if it applies only to e-residents or people who physically reside there. but the best answer will be from a tax expert in your country.