Big ticket items off amazon wishlist ( Am I being scammed or trolled with lol)

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
So last night I met a dude upon first talking to me he offered that he wanted to spoil me by buying me things I was like ok sure then he said that he was serious I just thought yeah whatever is just a dude looking for free show or something so he asked me if I had a wishlist I said yes he asked me what is a big ticket item that I really wanted and I said I need a bed I have a bed on my list because I sleep on airmattress lol anyways so he went off and then came back I checked my amazon wish list and he purchased the bed along with 3 other smaller things on my list for a grand total of $650. So I'm waiting for the catch I was like yeah stop playing with me you problably are going to cancel the order he said he wasnt and that he just wanted to spoile me so that i can spend sometime with him on the site and on Skype. He never asked for a show I was waiting for that so I woke up this morning thinking the order will problably be canceled lol but items still show as purchased on my list on amazon they dont give the gift receiver any tracking info so I'm still super skeptical. Have you ever got big ticket present from someone on the first time they met you. I'm just waiting for the catch since this is the first present they buy for me off my wishlist