BoleynModels for Streamate

beatzie

Hello everyone. I have a question about Streamate accounts. I signed up for them through BoyleynModels in April and since then I've only been performing on StripChat and Chaturbate because my computer didn't give me a good stream on Streamate. Well, I bought a better laptop last week and tried to login into my BoleynModels account but it says I don't have one. I have tried to contact them through email, skype, and stripperweb with no response (which is how it has always been for me with this studio).

My question is what should I do about my Streamate account? Can Streamate disconnect me from the studio? Should I ask them to delete that account and set up a new one? How long is the waiting period between closing an account and starting a new one? I've heard 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, and that it just depends on who you get. Thank you.

happyalone

For me the wait wasn't long. I was set up with a new account right away--it was the transfer of favorites, blocked list etc that took about a week. Sucks you haven't been able to contact BM they used to be easy to get a hold of but I was dealing with them last year