Bongacams

SlutRoulette

Fairly new cam girl here!

Just wanted to ask what were people’s opinions on Bongacams? Is it worth a try? Thinking of using it as my second site!

Does anyone know if you get new model status?

Are they reliable for paying etc? Easy to get verified? Good support?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

sophieee

Administrator
I like it! I’ve only spent 2 weeks so far on it and very little time. Great support! You get a model manager that helps out when you need it and gives technical suggestions. He remotely added an application to my iMac so I can perform in HD, which moves your cam further up in the choices, and you can also record your streaming with it. I like the contests they have, also. I’ve placed in the top 100 for Queen of Queen’s title and have won a cash prize each time. Payout is weekly but after you get $200 payouts within 6 months, you can take your money out anytime! I love the chat it’s, they really help, better when you turn the automatic notifications to 10 minutes from 2 minutes, so your page doesn’t get clogged up with them. I bought a Lovense Lush 2 and there are chatbots for that like tips making your you vibe. It’s a great camming site! I have only spent a few hours on it I’m the two weeks.

desi

Administrator
I worked on it a year ago. In my opinion, they had good traffic, payment was on time and good support. But it's quite sexual.