Braces fetish feedback

nattynatasha

Hey everyone!

So, here's the thing I just put on braces two months ago, finally to fix my very crooked teeth and bad bite!
I know there is a market out there for braces, and I already have a few ideas that I could work on, BUT... When I research it, it seems people working on braces fetish have at least their front teeth already perfectly aligned!

I was always kind of good at hiding my teeth when talking, so people are surprised that I actually put on braces, but my teeth - though crooked - didn't have spaces between them, and now two months into treatment they are getting aligned but they formed a considerable gap in between them... I know it's normal at this time of treatment but I feel very self-conscious about it, and I don't think it looks exactly sexy... :(

So, I would love to hear your experience about having braces on cam and clips!
Did you have the same issue as me, or did you get into making it a profit right away?

Last edited by a moderator:

hotserene

doesn't matter pervs are pervs they got no choice they just like to see body and that's it but make them fall in love and they will like u even if u wearing trash bag