Cam2Cam & Privates

kalissu

Hi guys! I've gone live twice now and figured out the hard way that cam2cam does NOT automatically take tokens out per minute you view someone's camera. Anyway, does that also go for privates as well? I noticed you have to set up token min. amt. for privates and all that jazz so I didn't know if that is still something I have to collect upfront before accepting a private or if it's automatic.

Also, what would you say is a good number of tokens to charge per minute (average) for privates? I haven't done a private yet and I'm trying to weigh out the benefits of leaving the room for a private.

Do you charge for PMs? I hadn't charged the past two times but I'm noticing a lot of bartering or scamming EVEN from people who have tokens (one of which convinced me cam2cam would auto charge him). I know- that's on me for not knowing better.

Lastly, there is a user (who convinced me cam2cam would auto charge him if I spent time paying attention to him) who said he was another cam model and was trying to get my personal info etc. I don't want him to do this to another new cam model. Is there some sort of list I can add him to or is that not worthwhile?

tony

OH! also.... this same guy told me to log off before I finished getting my last goal because apparently it brings down your rating if you stay on for very long. UGH! I feel like an idiot but is this true? I'm trying to not be gullible, and I truly want to succeed but holy crap, there is a LOT to learn and a lot of people out there trying to trick you instead of support you.