Cam4 prices

Hey, I was wondering for those on Cam4, with you getting 0.10 per token rather then 0.05 like others do you lower your prices on Cam4 compared to Stripchat/Chaturbate/mfc or are people willing to pay the same price as you would on the sites that give you 0.05 per token as Cam4 do charge a little more for tokens then other sites to the user themselves :)

Thank you!

jikey

Honestly in 5 years Cam4 I had like 10 dollars in all chargebacks ,ofcourse I take some protect measures (I do no skype shows, I jump not to do a big show for the useres that are less then 3 months on the site,and I am very carefully as well with the big spenders that have less then three months on the site.) In doubt I ask always the admin ,the chat is in the right corner and they answer really fast.In order to not get the chargebacks I suggest to be very carefully what you promiss for the amount of tokens you ask (btw stick with the prices you want they will pay,if they really want you)....The fenomen I noticed on tokens sites due the multistreaming,is the mishonour from some models of the promisses for the amount of tokens asked...Many girls are using to multistream in three four sites in the same time (which is ok coz you have the possiblity to earn more) but if you promiss to a user 20 minutes chat in pm for 200 300 tks exemple ,then 20 min you have to chat with him on Cam4, and you cannot jump on pvt on other site if they call you,becouse then yes Cam4,give them the chargeback ,and they can verify if you gave him the 20 min chat or not (all streams are recorded on the site and the pm could be as well verify), Same thing for pvt ,if you do a pvt on Cam4 try to be there focus 100 procent ,otherwise they could ask for chargebacks and get them coz rules on Cam4 if you do a pvt there you have to be actually focus on there. Multistream can be a problem in focus (at least for me it is sometime) in this case when I multistream personally ,I don´t take pvt , no pm I work just with the goal, I just do the show normally with what I have plan to do and I just stick with my flash and what they tip for lush....About the prices if you are new on Cam4 I would suggest to fix the prices you want and stick with them ,the up and down on this would bring you not much just damage your reputation.the idea behind this if you go down with your prices this means you don´t trust yourself and then they will not pay coz they will not trust your show.( at least this is happening with the users on Cam4 for how much I noticed)...I hope this helps regarding chargebacks and prices on Cam4....