Cam4 Problem

camrabbit

I was just wondering because I don't see it but on CAM4, is there a way to see WHO (and how many total) has you on THEIR favourite? I see that you can add as a friend, or favourite. I fully understand the difference between the 2: Favourite = you're just following them. Friend = you both "favourite//follow" one another. I see at the top navigation you can view your FRIENDS or the people YOU follow/favourite, but if I had 100 people following me, is there anywhere to see this number AND more importantly view the names?

sunhiee

unfortunately there is no way to see WHO has favorited you, but soon there will be a way to mass message everyone who has favorited you.
MAEgcf.png

As for friends/favorites its as follows:

Add Friend – Think of this as a filter- Only allow PM’s from friends, only allow friends to chat, or give the ability to enter a password protected room without the password.

Add Favorite – Best thing to recommend for people to find you easily next time they are looking for you on CAM4. A viewer’s favorites are added to a ‘Who’s Online?’ list when you’re online broadcasting, and they receive a browser notification when you’re online that invites (and takes them) into your room when they click on the notification.