Cam4 vs. Chaturbate - Pros + Cons of both? I am considering joining Cam4 after working on CB for 5 months

SkyPrivate

Hi everyone! I am looking into Cam4 and it seems like an even BETTER Chaturbate where I could have a great time. I am very curious of the pros and cons of both (I have my own pros/cons of Chaturbate after 5+ months) and why someone should consider working on Cam4 in addition to Chaturbate.

I am doing some research into it and love how their support seems very extensive as well as their fair commission and similar user interface to CB. One of my favorite things on CB is the giant thumbnails of each room that entice you to join.

I personally do not like the idea of split camming, but rather am considering trying Cam4 when I am not on CB. I don't have the attention span for two websites at once nor the technology and it's just not my style.

It seems Cam4 could be great. On Chaturbate I am kind of a nobody and am working hard to be seen but above all I want to work for a respectable site and use my time in the most wise way.

How are the patrons? I love CB for the conversations I am able to have and the people I get to meet. I am attached to that website, I admit. I like it a lot because it's the least ugly looking camsite :LOL: and quite laidback and payments have been very easy for me. Now I am wising up to scammers and what kind of work I am doing and I feel ready to make choices that will improve my financial stability and be the best for me, even if that means working on 2 sites.

Thanks all

Last edited by a moderator:

sunhiee

Cam4 has good support, and not so stricly rules, but:
The customers tend to watch and never tip. I found CB people reeeally more generous
You will have a lot of customers for your "new" status, 90% annoying freloaders. You will be registered every-single-time. Face detection is reality, ask yourself if you are confident with this.

Actually, the same pros/cons of every cam site