CamModel Protection

Chatly

I've read countless posts in here about cammers having images and vids stolen from camsites and sometimes even from their own customers! Luckily I have yet to experience this, but I do feel bad for those who have...which is why I wanted to share this post with EVERYONE!!!
There is a new service who specializes in protecting your brand and content on the internet by searching the web for your content, reporting, and having thieves take it down immediately. They have different pricing levels based upon the level of protection you need...plus they have a free trial offer going on so you can test it out and atleast find out what content of yours is already out there.
This is great for those of you who are on major camsites...indy cammers may not need it as much unless you have a live feed on your site (ex: I stream live on mine, but the clothes don't come off until we go private so there's no profit in stealing a live feed from my site). I know I sound like their spokeswoman right about now (no they are not paying me for this endorsement)...lol...but when I find something that may actually help cammers I HAVE to share it. Here's their youtube vid
and their site http://cammodelprotection.com. Check them out!

Hope it helps!! Good luck!!!