Current private show based sites

bunni

Hi so my account got banned on Sreamate today after years working the site and It is my only source of income and I don't think they are going to reinstate me unfortunately. I see the private based sites listed here but i was wondering what the current private based sites might be. right now I have an account on im live but it sucks because I have to complete 90 hours i believe before they let me make my rates. so they have me at .98 cents per minute which is literally nothing after my cut. I tried mv live but it seems like there is not enough traffic for shows on there. cams.com my computer does not work with the obs they are requiring. so i was just curious if there are any other good private based sites that are currently working? please comment below if you know of any current ones i did see the old lists but alot of those are no longer active sites. streammate was my main income and now i really need to figure out a plan asap. i am on skyprivate and cammodel directory but at 2.50/min these guys are all complaining that myrates are "too high" because everyone is charging $1 per minute on there and i just can't afford to charge those rates and no make anything. any suggestions? thank you

jerkmate

You can certainly charge more than 2.50 a minute on CMD. The minimum ppm there is $2 after all. There are many models on SkyPrivate charging normal rates so don't compare yourself to the $1 a minute ladies though admittingly the amount of guys trained to be cheap asses on there is HUGE. Have you set up your account on the new CMD 2.0?
What about SextPanther?
If you speak English fluently & are interested in phone sex there is NiteFlirt, TalkToMe, DommeLine is picking up, & if you can handle the topics SinCats.
As for as private based live streaming sites beyond the ones you listed all I can think of off hand is XModels which has laughable ppm rates unfortunately & perhaps Visit-X? There is also a Scandinavian site (Danish I believe) that does charge decent rates but I can't remember the name of it atm. If I do I will update.