CamScore and MyGirlFund

Hello All!!

I have been on MFC for about a month now and I am not able to get on as often as I'd like because I dont have internet at my new home yet. My CamScore is EXTREMELY low, like a little lower than 500 :eek: :shock:

Yeah, right?!?! It's terrible. Other than rebuilding it the obvious way, which is going in and making money haha. Is there any other way that I can rebuild my camscore??? I have a Twitter and Tumblr for my "alternate ego" (lol) but it seems that there is not a lot of people following me on either of them.

I will be getting internet soon, I just live in a VERY RURAL area which makes my options limited and very expensive. Therefore, finances are not going so well. Anywho, any way I can get a better camscore? Like does it ever go back up?

Also, I have a little "rant" on MGF. They CLAIM that I tried to send another member my email addy in a "coded" message. I tried to dispute it but they were not having any of it. Now, I have to wait 60 days until I can reapply!!! I am livid with this fact because I was making WAYYY more on MGF than MFC. Anyone else have these issues?!

Thanks so much girlies!!! Hope to hear from someone soon!

mischka

This might seem kind of cruel, and I apologize if you take it that way. But I just checked out your MFC profile and you might do well to put a smile on your face and seem a little more inviting. In some of those photos, you actually look like you're a bit pissed off. Well, I know you are about the cam score. But, seriously, lighten up your image with a smile. I always check profiles before visiting a model, and I suspect a lot of guys do.