CamShow Ideas

SideDaddy

Well, I asked for it and I got it! Seems only proper, that I should create the first post in this new section of our forum.....

Anyway.....

So, I've been camming for around a year now. I struggle with being a Straight, Male, CamDude. It is what it is. I have absolutely nothing wrong with Men, TS, or Couples watching, in fact, it's kind of flattering. I'm just not turned on by other dudes.

However, here's my thing.....

I need show Ideas! (as I think we all do). When I first started camming, I didn't know what my "niche" was. I knew I wasn't going to sit there and jerk off for hours, because, well, that's fucking stupid and lame. But, what I was doing (at the time) was stupid and lame as well. I would stand there, for hours, with the camera focused on my stuff and chat until the (super) rare occasion, that someone would come in and tip for a flash.

Anyway, it took some time before I started to realize that I needed to implement talents that I possess into being a CamDude.

I started painting naked on cam weekly. Sometimes, I'll even build a canvas naked (start to finish), and that's always a fun show, because I'm using power tools (mitre saws, table saws, nail guns, staple guns) and there's a sense of danger in it.

Here's my point/question.

I would like show ideas, not for just me, but maybe as CamGuys/Dudes, we can elevate our breed to new heights, and as a species become better entertainers than the stupid "sit and jerk"ers. THIS IS OUR BUSINESS! let's give the people what they want! (or, rather, what they don't know they want......)

Guys! here's your sounding board! Ladies! we could use your help too!

SideDaddy

Kitchen camgirls are real popular, why not guys?
Even if it's just cooking all the products that look like cock? hee-hee!
Poppin' fresh biscuits from a tube, and chocolate chip cookies too.

I've noticed these kitchen models have suction cup cocks stuck to their fridge doors, giving'em a quick suck while they're building up to a gold show. Maybe some teasing cock sucking of the cock on the fridge? ha ha ha!

Wear a speedo or banana hammock? Cover yourself in cooking oil, chocolate, even flour. Then after that, drag your laptop & cam into the bathroom for a clean-up shower show? A double feature. LOL

And your building projects sound fun too. Anything that require phallic tools or tape measures, etc. I think you could have a fun, teasing time with any of those.

And while you're doing your shows, always ask them to 'favorite' you, or whatever they call it on the site you work for, so they can find their way back for more outrageous fun! =)