Charging for customs on Clips4Sale

CUSTOM CLIPS -PAYMENT?
I have had a clipstore for a few months and things are going well. I have received some requests for custom clips. I want to charge the person requesting a flat fee (down payment) to get started filming, and then post the clip on my clipstore, for them to purchase & to sell to other potentials. Now my questions is not how much do you charge, but HOW do you go about receiving the upfront payment? I want to stay within the Clips4Sale site, and was going to require a tribute, but it specifically states that "tributes" are not to be used for exchange of content. What do you do?

hinata

I use iWantClips for custom videos and it works very well. You can set prices per minute, add surcharges for different fetishes, higher resolution, faster turnaround etc. The buyer has to pay in advance and as soon as you upload it the payment will be applied to your account. They pay every 2 weeks and they offer commissions that are in line with C4S.

If you wanna stick to C4S then just use the tribute function as Sissi66 suggested.