ChattimeNow - Don't waste your time!

missnicoled

Hey ladies ...I had to put this out there so others avoid this mistake I made by joining ChattimeNow... I'm STILL amazed at the complete lack of support and professionalism for this site ... in the year 2020 didn't think you could even stoop this low publicly and call yourself a business!
So I noticed a link on Twitter probably mid December and clicked it.. thought it looked interesting as a new site reminded me of Streammate, similar format. So I decided to give it a shot. I got several requests for "appointments" from the guys, which are essentially pvt shows PPM with tokens but you and the client work out a time via messaging. I could never use this feature because they had some "glitch" in their software that made my cam not work in pvt, only in free chat, if course. after a month of requests for help with no reply, I was finally given a tech support email and he helped me some I suppose, cam worked a day. In the mean time, since I could not earn money on private shows I decided to upload a Few albums of photos to sell and I made about $40 in sales just from those. It was obvious people were viewing my profile and requesting private shows with me I just couldn't do private shows Because of the cam issue. Frustrating to say the least. I also noticed after I had sold all the albums That despite their claims of weekly payout every Wednesday with no minimum amt, Wednesday came and went with no pay. Upon emailing support To ask why this was, I was ignored as usual. A day or 2 later I logged into the account (or tried to ) only to discover that according to them my password was changed and I'm locked out. I did not change my password but just to humor them I tried a few times, Okay I also hit the link they had up saying reset your password in your email with this link, but never got an email! I reached out via email to supports few times, via Twitter, via IG , AND even via this site in hopes someone will pay attention! All I want is to close the acct and get my photos back and get paid for what I sold! I found out today,they blocked me from Twitter so now you know that just looks hella shaddddyyy.

In summary, do NOT join this platform! They will steal your money and content And also are really unorganized and unprofessional.. I still want answers! I don't believe most of the models They have pictured are even real people!

jbrooks95

i’ve been with the company for three years and have never experienced any of these issues. they will sometimes suspend accounts for not putting time in bc it’s a small boutique site, and they spend money on promoting their models. So if you’re not working, they will suspend your account. but as for the cam issue, I don’t think that sounds like something that is the fault of the site. if tech support got it fixed for you and then it stopped working again, it’s probably something on your end.