Chaturbate Mod in Private and video upload problems

rabbitscams

Hi

Is it possible to invite a mod into a private show or group show on chaturbate? If so, how do you actually do it, I couldn't see any way?

Also, I contacted chaturbate support (but they pasted me the stock info on ideo uploads) who were no assistance on why some of my videos are pixelated after playing for a few seconds (they start off clear).

The videos are clear before upload, I've even processed them so they are the max file size of 150MB but once chaturbate has converted them, some of them are really poor quality - especially the ones that are longer (maybe 5 mins). They are also fine if I upload to other sites.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or has had it and rectified it?

I even asked them if there was a prefered file format as I can convert to virtually anything - nothing from them. Not very helpful at all.

Thanks for any replies.

rabbitscams

The only answer I have for you is no. you can't invite a mod into a private. they can spy on your private for 6 tokens/minute, but they have to pay like anyone else. if a customer is paying for a private show, they might not like the fact that someone else is in the private with them and may bounce out of the private. meaning that you MAY be on the losing end of that transaction. Obviously guys buy privates to get some personal attention. having a mod in there "modding" would be bad business. IMO.