Chaturbate New Tag issue & possible bug

LusciousSara

Greetings, I hope you're all doing great! I find this forum to be extremely helpful and I'm grateful it went under my radar.
Here's the story,

I signed up and got age verified on CB a couple of months ago, I wasn't aware of the new tag's advantages so I lost the opportunity to use it (since I started streaming about a month later). When I was ready, I started broadcasting for the first time and I had almost zero viewers in my room for about an hour. I stopped the streaming. Then I was informed about the new tag and the initial promotion that it can provide so I contacted support, explained the situation, asked it back and they gave it to me (as viewers confirmed).

The issue is that even if I technically had the new tag on, I could NEVER get more that 7 viewers in my room! They were around 4 the whole time. This wasn't a total disaster since I could get some PVTs out of them, but still, having such a low amount of viewers was so damn frustrating. Especially when other models with the new tag on have hundreds or thousands of viewers in their room! In my opinion, I had a very appealing appearance and an interesting background so I'm not quite sure if this was the problem.
After reading a post here about a model (not only one actually) complaining that her/his account had some kind of "glitch" that was affecting viewers' traffic, I contacted support asking for them to check it out. They confirmed that they found no issues with my account. The problem continued, I got desperate (never showed it online) and took a break from camming.

Yesterday I created a new account and I'm planning to ask for my old username back. I haven't got verified yet and I hope to be provided with a new tag as soon as I do this.

What are your thoughts on that? Any ideas on what's going on? Have you ever encounter anything similar? Is there anything I could have done or do to handle it better?
Your help would be very very appreciated.

gabriellelove

I had the same thing happen when I signed up as a new model. I never was assigned the new tag. It definitely would have helped! I hope they can get this fixed for you.