Chaturbate payment & misc.

xhamasters

Okay, really I only have two questions.

1. It's the 22nd. I've yet to be paid, despite reaching above the payout minimum. Yes, all tokens were transfered yadda yadda. I have direct deposit. This is my first cashout in months since I haven't been on. Should I wait until later and see if it comes.. since it's Saturday will it take until Monday? :/ Has anyone else with direct deposit been paid?

2. I'm only managing to make between 100 and 150$/day, and that's spending two 3-4 hour sessions per day. (5 days a week). While it is enough to pay the bills and put away for taxes each quarterly, which is wonderful since that leaves my husbands paycheck for savings and fun, i would still like to earn a little more. Like I said, I just started back up and with a new account, so I only have about 4,000 followers, so that could be part of it. But any advice otherwise?

xhamasters

I'm going through the same thing. Although I really only made the minimum payout. So it's like $50. It's the second time payouts have been sent and.... nothing. I don't feel like starting a round of emails with them at the moment, but it's bugging me. I'm not surprised given their track record of being late with almost every payment I've ever received.

$100-150 a day is pretty good for Chaturbate. I think that's probably my record on that site. It took me a couple months to get that many followers on there. Tweet agressively, get a twitter promoter. Follow other Chaturbate models on Twitter. You'll build up a bigger fanbase.