Chaturbate RECORDED SHOWS SITE(Rec-Tube), ALSO CHARGING MONEY!

ManyVids

As a lot of you know, as some that maybe dont know rec-tube records and uploads 10's of thousands of our recorded feeds (Chaturbate in particular) and i've done some leg work as they of course have NO CONTACT info on their site, our ONLY option at this point is to turn them into their ISP and HOSTING site, I have the links listed below where you can turn in your complaint, with your stolen video links as evidence to get these companies to shut the site down

rec-tube's ISP is CloudFlare here is the complain link
(choose Copyright/DMCA at the top) if they respond that they need more “info” like they did me just reply to the email with a DMCA Takedown notice!

again include the link that you find of YOUR videos and tell them you did not consent for your shows to be recorded or uploaded and that this site needs to be taken down!

rec-tubes Domain complaint form

(click domain - legal and abuse and next to report these THIEVING ASSHOLES and again tell them your videos are stolen and you didn't give consent and want them to investigate the domain and shut it down

IN CONCLUSION!!!!!! Girls/Guys I know this sucks and its tedious but I've done the leg work for you it's up to ALL OF US to put a stop to these sites or NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE!!!!!! They are making money off of stolen content, it's not right!!!! please pass this on, tweet it, whatever u can to get it to as many models as possible!!!!!

ManyVids

If there were a site that could provide you with the constant assurance that your content would not be stolen would you join them?

Any others on this forum feel free to reply!

ManyVids

This is of course horrifying but not surprising. I'd like to suggest that there be a dedicated but small part of this site tracking the sites doing this, and detailing with brevity what steps models can take to punish them. If you make it straightforward and visible on here, I can see a forward assault from our numbers to be overwhelming enough to hosting ISPs that it should at least take SOME of these assholes down.

Last edited by a moderator:

nimbly

The site owner is Krunoslav Begić, a Croatian.

I have submitted DMCA requests and abuse complaints to namecheap. It's very easy for them to ignore these, though.