Chaturbate suddenly banned me during broadcast, I have not broken any rules?

cam

Help! I got suddenly banned during my broadcast and need to be reinstated! I got the "you are suspected of violating terms of service" message and cannot access anything! I reviewed everything and I have not broken any rules! Right before I was banned my cat was terrorizing my blinds so I specifically said "I need to make my cat get down from my window, one sec" and did that and scolded her, and came back to finish the prizes that people paid me for. Then suddenly everything disconnected and I was banned. Maybe they thought I was talking to a person not verified? Or a child? But I specifically said I was scolding my cat. The only other thing I can think of is random people reporting me. I'm non-binary/trans so I list myself as trans on there, because it's the truth, even if I know they are looking for trans women. But I can't lie. So maybe someone reported me for that? I am out of ideas and I have sent a bunch of emails over the last couple hours since it happned without any response back except the automated response. Please, someone help! I need my income on CB and I have deadlines in 2 days and need to have my tokens transferred out to cash and to make more! @punker barbie can you help? My username on CB is "arcadiamanix" and I am freaking out and need to get this resolved and nobody will respond to me which is just making it worse.