Chaturbate Token Values

LivePrivates

Does anyone know if the chaturbate token value has changed from the 5cents that it was previously?
I know a lot of models have been telling the members they can email chaturbate and they will give them any tokens they spend back if they complain.... this could be whats causing the issue im seeing.... although I would have thought these would show in the account.....

Since last month I started tracking log in and out times, time spent on break, topics, and apps used, and the amount made per shift.... this gets logged every day.... so the total on the spreadsheet should always match the total on my account....

Yesterday I noticed it was out by about 20 cents.... after i input todays earnings theres a difference of $1.60.

Reviewing the token history on the account dosnt seem to show anything being deducted.

I'll run through it all and re calculate it for every day and find where the discrepancy is, but im 100% sure that they were right when i input them....

Has anyone else noticed anything odd with their balances?

I think i will add in another coloum for token balance to keep an eye on it (right now im just tracking in $) I'll update when i find the issue.

LivePrivates

So new columns have been added into the spreadsheet to cover token total and tokens per day made..... it looks like I was $1.60 out on the 3rd.... we will see if everything continues to match up through the rest of the month, it could very well be my error although im not sure how i would be over by $1.60 .... if theres any more discrepancies i'll update.