Client attempting amazon GC scam

CherryCrush

Legendary
i wanted to give ladies a heads up about a scam i just caught. seems pretty believable so i feel obligated to warn others and raise awareness.
i had a client add me on Skype by the name of armin.uchiha email address is [email protected] He asked for a lengthy show, i gave him my email for giftcard and he said he 'the in an extra 10$'
First red flag that the email was fake is that it went in my spam folder. In all my experience with amazon gift cards, they have never went to my spam folder. The email looked very real but when you click on the redeem link, it does nothing/goes no where. I also tried tried to apply the code to amazon.com itself. INVALID CODE.

screenshot of the email i got >
the client then got aggressive. He said 'i should of checked you were verified first' and logged out lol.

who sends 60$ legitimately then logs out?

CherryCrush

Legendary
I had a fake email from gift rocket recently that looked legit to me. The email was from giftrocket.com and the graphics were pulled from there too. I had never received a gift card from them before though so I didn't know that they don't send pdf's. The pdf had a execution file hidden in there which my spyware said it caught and got rid of it, but it didn't. I know because after just a little bit my mouse started moving around on its own. They hacked my computer that easy with remote access control. I caught it quick luckily and nothing got damaged or stolen. I've been told these types of hacks have been common lately so keep an eye out. The email was anonymous so I don't know which user sent it.