Clips4Sale and manyvids bbw ideas

ravenlove

I'm here to ask for ideas for videos. I'm bbw and for a while I was popping out videos left and right, but now I'm scared my videos are going to start to all look the same (me with a dildo doing various positions.) I have a good amount of toys (bad dragon mostly) but I have only used 2 of them in my vids, should i go for using all of them? What are some other themes I could do?

I had someone approach me about making some giantess videos and a few wanted me to crush toy cars and veggies but at this time I cant even afford to buy the veggies and cars to do that.

So in short, Does anyone have any good video ideas for a BBW just trying to make it?

nicole2020

Depends what you’re trying to do - is being a BBW your selling point, or are you just wanting to make normal videos in which you happen to be a BBW? Some models center their persona around their body size, others don’t.

If you’re focusing on being a BBW: belly jiggling, measuring (use a measuring tape to measure various parts of your body), trying on clothes that are too small, eating naked, a “body tour” in which you slowly highlight various parts of your body, videos talking about how you got to your size, feeder/feedee videos.

You can always put a BBW spin on any fetish as well, just be creative. I spent a lot of time on the BBW categories on Clips4Sals getting inspired.

Then you can always just do the standard, non-BBW-focused stuff like shower/bath, oil videos, beautiful agony, striptease, etc. Check out impregnation videos, BBWs kill it in there in my experience.