clips4sale

SideDaddy

i found this website on twitter, they pay 100% of what you ask for the videos (the customer pays the fees) and they pay monthly by payoneer. it seems too good to be true.
does anyone have any experience with them?

SideDaddy

Well if they guarantee it- but isn't part of the appeal of ordering a custom to get EXACTLY what they want? It takes some back and forth at times for me to get clarification (which sounds like what you were rightly trying to do). I put the work in because my custom guys tend to become very loyal to me after getting burned over and over on customs. One $50 order turns into 2 or 3.

It just seems a tad peculiar for a site to confidently say you will get paid while coming close to what they ordered. I wonder how loyal the buyers will be to that site if they are unhappy but have to pay up anyway. That's awesome tho that you got work already. Bleh. I need coffee and I think I sound grumpier than I really am...Maybe I should be quiet and go check it out.

I suppose they are blocking the ability to communicate with the guys in order to cut down on going "outside" the site? But hell- if you are keeping 100% of the offer wouldn't that in itself deter that activity?