Coming Out

In regards to dating, How long did it take you to "come out" to the other person? Did you tell them on the first date? Second? Perhaps never? Lol.

I have a date with this guy on Thursday, and although I'm excited about this date. I'm nervous to tell him what I do. We spoke on the phone for over an hour tonight, and he asked me what I'm doing for work now since I was laid off, and I told him in sort of a sexual undertone, "I don't want to ruin the mystery, you're going to have to wait until I see you on Thursday to find out" to which he responded, "oooo a mysterious woman. I like it." which was SO DUMB of me to say initially since It'll be my first time meeting up with him. I'm on the fence about discussing it haha. Any advice is appreciated!

raisawetsx

Ohhh that’s a tough one. I honestly don’t know what I’d do but maybe wait till you know it’s more serious? Me and my man were already together when I got into the biz and it was tough the first couple of years. We had many many fights about it and he stalked my cam rooms and even got fired from a weekend job because he was caught on his phone to many times ohhhh and he tried to buy a pirated video of me he found by googling my screen name saying he was gonna prove to me I do anal even tho I said I don’t and he got really bad virus and had to get a new phone lol lol lol He got over it but damn , I can’t imagine ever going thru this with another guy. Plus I’d be worried the new guy would assume I am a sexual animal. Which I’m not. I’m totally fake online. It’s not what I want in my personal life at all