Confusing Feelings

kalissu

I have signed up as a model on a few of the popular cam sites and have been broadcasting live off and on for the past 6 months to a year. I have about 200 followers on Stripchat. But barely 3 followers on other sites. Not sure why I get a worried feeling in my stomach every time I go live knowing my webcam show screen shots are going to appear on search engines and other third-party sites. I worry that what happens if any of my screen captures pop up in some Facebook ads or similar social media ads. However, at the same time it is fun and exciting to know you are showing off in ways you normally would not in real life. There are days when I think I should stop doing the cam thing and delete all my accounts. Then there are days when it is just all a panic attack and hate to think about losing 200 followers. Since getting followers is not always an easy thing. With all this said so many confusing feelings. Anyway, simply curious to read everyone’s comments about this.

tony

Have you turned off those advertisement things yet and done removal requests trough the things I comented about? Cause those are the main reason you will show up on sites, you can google me, there will apear a few things but not crazy much, I'm also not on cshive, I have around 10k CB followers, and around 3K Strip followers, the things you will see are illegal recordings from sites that record frontpage shit/highly viewed pages, so you don't have to be scared for those with 200 followers only when you get 1000+ views when live. You just have to know when you get more populair changes get higher to get on illegal sites, thats how it works, it sucks but its kinda the choice you make when starting camming.