CPU Goes Up Too High & Freezes My Labtop On Imlive ?

sexyoncams

Hey everyone , I recently moved into my own apartment 4 months ago. Before then I had a roommate for 2 years & we shared the same internet. At one point we had a upload speed of 4.00 mbps and we had to switch to a upload speed of 8.00 mbps because of my camming. Now that I live alone again , thank god lol , I have a download speed of 22.60 & upload speed of 2.26 mbps. Everytime I try to cam on Imlive my CPU goes up skyrocket high till my cam freezes up & labtop crashes after 5 to 10 minutes of camming which really upsets me because I love that site way better than Streamate. I talk to customer support and I do all the stuff they tell me to do but my cam still freezes up everytime & crashes. Customer support also tells me that my labtop is well qualified. When I get on SM my cam works just fine & when I recently did a skypeepshow my computer was working just fine which is shocking to me. I have a Acer Labtop with a processor of 2.13 ghz , plenty of harddrive space & ram. Im wondering if I should upgrade my internet or look for a new labtop right away. What do you ladies & gentlemen think ?