Customers' screen names in open chat

xhamster

I know to be discreet when discussing some topics with a guy in free chat and I know how to use the private/individual chat messaging part on Streamate, but their set up for individual messaging in free chat is difficult to maneuver during a show. I try to use it for discussing exclusive shows with potential customers, not just "hi, how's the weather?" Where do you stand on using their screen names in free chat? If a guy just says hi in a message, can I just look at the cam and say, "Hi Ilovetitties, how are you today luv?" Where do guys stand on just talking to them using their screen names? Obviously I'm not going to openly discuss fetish, "So peeonme, are you going to want me to tell you about peeing on your face or somewhere else today?' I don't want to shy anyone off but I don't want to waste time and energy if I can avoid it.

xhamster

Do guys prefer not to have their name said for everyone to hear? I realize it isnt their real name, but I've had a few guys leave and all I said was something simple like "thanks for the compliment beachluver" or similar.