Do I need Protection? Is DMCA or similar worth it?

mileena91

I've read the forums and looked around the site, but I can't seem to find an answer to my question, I'd be grateful if anyone could give advice, or point me to the place i can find some!

I just want to know if I should be making an effort in some way, either through my own means or using a third party to protect my content being stolen or my shows being recorded and posted elsewhere on the internet.

I am a brand new model, this is my first week camming, and I'd like to be on the ball as early as possible with this sort of stuff.

I totally get the risk of putting anything out into internet land, so i'm not expecting to be totally protected.
However I would obviously like stop this happening, if its at all possible- and if you think its worth the effort or money involved.

Thanks so much in advance.

malaikaaa

there is no protection .. its digital .. and - never forget - if it is not a skype show YOU sold .. all rights to the streamed content belongs to the streamingsite (check your contract) and therefor they have (legaly) to complain to get recordings taken down.

dont go that way - you will only harm yourself because you get mad about recordings and "lost income" .. you will loose the joy of working and at the end loosing way more money ..

btw. i bet at least 50% of any camworker uses cracked software of any kind or watch series/movie/music streams on sites where you dont pay like Netflix & co. Thats the same issue - so we are also part of the problem.