do you give your selfies to the customers?

next2you

Few weeks ago I did an exclusive show with a customer. Before leaving the paid show, he asked me to take some selfies of myself. my face plus my naked breast. Some with straight face and some while I smile. He asked me to take them while he was still in live show and ask me to send him by SM messenger.
He reccomended me of not retouching them at all.
I took the photos even if I was a bit reluctant, he left the show and afterwards I took my time to think about it.
Eventually I decided of not sending him my selfies because I thought he can easily find me on facebook or on google.
He cameback in my room after a day asking for the selfies, I explained him that I don't feel comfortable to send some of my photos and he was very disappointed.
After few days he cameback again in my room with the same question pretending he forgot we had this discussion before.
Both times he left my room telling me that he was very disappointed.

Today he cameback in my room and he told "oh i'd love to take you in exclusive again but you know that i want your selfies. If you don't accept to send me your selfies i won't do paid shows with you anymore".

well, i consider him like a customer lost forever, i don't mind, but my question is...
am I too paranoid about my privacy and my safety?
I'm not an IT expert but i think with the new technologies you can do face recognition easily. Am I right?

How do you deal with people like him?
Have you ever had similar requests?

lucyhale

Lol put boundaries and say what are your rules.

Who gives a fuck what he wants, you offer a service and that private show does not come with a selfie package.

I don't know on which webcam site you are on but usually they offer a paid fanclub or paid photos for the fans.

You could either tell him nicely that you do offer pictures in your fanclub which he should pay for or or direct him to another site where you offer that service. Like ManyVids, snapchat etc.

Do not give in if you're not comfortable, with anything in general. He doesn't do you any favor and he's not your fucking man to send him selfies just "because".

If you're not comfortable selling selfies don't do it. But if you do, make sure to make folders on your computer with every site you are selling them on as to not get confused and to keep a record which pictures you sell, to whom and from what site. Put a watermark with your name or anything that represents you and put it always on your body somewhere, there are plenty of apps or programs who do that for you.

And next time he says he won't do shows anymore asking something in return like a forceful asshole tell him "ok".

I had similar experiences but i told them to go fuck themselves and they came back begging.