Example of rates & prices for indie shows

CherryCrush

Legendary
I've done a few independent shows and with my focus shifting more towards development and less towards performance this seems more ideal for me. In the past when I had a listing on an indie site I got ZERO business from those who contacted me. Part of me wonders if it was the rates or something else. However, I'm a bit firm with the rates for the shows I offer.

For example...

I will never take less than 3/min for cam2cam and that's basically conversation, advice, answering questions about kink or fetishes, and mild teasing. Or if I'm not on cam and it's a voyeur show basically I will accept that. What I generally ask for is 5/min and offer discounts with longer blocks of time.

Compared to what I ask for on a site like streammate which was 7.99/9.99 at the highest and people paid that, I don't think 5/min is unreasonable whatsoever. I see a lot of ladies offering rates for certain shows and I just want to message them and tell them "you could totally raise that!".

I also feel what I'm asking for is reasonable because of my experience and the variety of what I can offer. It would be great if indie worked for me but in the past I had no luck at all.

So...I was wondering what sort of rates work, why they are chosen, and any other experience with this you can provide. Thanks.

CherryCrush

Legendary
On Indi shows, my rates are 60$ for 20min......prescheduled and prepaid. Tips are gladly accepted......as is more for a longer show.
No refunds for "no shows" but if I know before, I will try to reschedule.

CherryCrush

Legendary
Amen girl! No offence to anyone but seriously - charging $1 is a bit of a joke! Even $2 is slightly low imho but......

Taking into consideration that I live in the UK and we have a more expensive way of life here, I have to charge more!

I typically charge between 2.50 and 3.50/min. If I get good traffic on the website I'll charge my higher rate, and visa versa (if the site doesnt get me alot of business)

Your bound to get the cheapo saying "wow, thats expensive". My response is - well Im sorry I cant meet your cheap expectations Smiley (yeah)

Id rather get lesser shows at a higher rate then charge little to nothing and work harder/burn out....