Feeling resentful and upset about my Indie camming efforts.

bongacams

I'm feeling sort of bummed about my efforts for indie clients. I market myself well and am doing extremely well fiscally, but I'm never able to go on Streamate because of the amount of time these guys take away from me.

They ask dumb questions about what I do in my shows, when it's clearly stated in the ad what I can do in my shows and for what price. They just want to dirty talk me via Skype and imagine it. It's endlessly frustrating when I feel like I'm swimming in them. Sometimes there's a legitimate question, however it is pretty rare.

I'm tired of being asked for free previews or 'verifications'. I'm considering taking a new picture every day with the time and date on it with my signature because that is proof. I know they clearly want more and that's a great way to go about it when guys are actually scared I'm going to run with their money on the very rare occasion it may have happened in the past.

I don't take PayPal, and advertise this fact everywhere in a concise and easy to read format. However, it is the first thing they ask when they pay, even when it's a guy who has done a show with me before. I have the direct them to where I do take payments every time and make sure to have the information on hand at all times.

I'm a very classy, beautiful girl and I know I'm worth the time and effort these clients spend with me. However, I don't have enough energy and time for every single one of them. I cannot sit around and chat, I don't give discounts, and I have several hundreds of people on my contacts who are more than willing to pay the price I set.

My final point is that I'm tired of having the treat every single new potential customer terribly because I don't count on them getting a show with me until I see the invoice statement in my email. I feel bitchy and unfair, and my views on the gentleman I'm around regularly have been screwed. If it wasn't for my fiance and a few close guyfriends, my views on men as a whole would really suffer. I don't trust them. The older guys know how it works and I like the gentlemen, but men around my age (with exceptions) are generally hard for me to cope with. I reward guys who are really kind and strong spirited and try my best to stop seeing it this way, but my psyche is having a hard time coping.

I wish it was easier and I'm at a loss about what to do.
Do any indie models have any tips for me? I hate to ask but with the amount of time I spend on this I can see my earnings dropping if I continue.