FREE e-book for adult performers!

next2you

I use to buy books that are written by adult performers from Amazon, because I'm always trying to expand my horizons. So this week I stumbled upon a 2017 e-book written by Amberly Rothfield, a fetish content producer and phone sex operator.

I happen to follow Amberly on Twitter, so I told her that I can't wait to read this book. Because she is an absolute sweetheart, she replied that she's willing to offer her book for FREE to anyone who's interested in the subjects she writes about!

So, if you want to read more about the phone sex industry, clip making, SEO, social media for sex workers etc., feel free to PM me. She gave me the permission to hand over copies of her book for free, in PDF form! You can also talk to her directly, of course! She doesn't mind, and she really wants to help.

This is a very generous offer, given the fact there are over 240 pages in this book. My mind went immediately to all the people who can't buy things from Amazon (duh, Amazon is not available in every country!), but who would like reading new info.

*This post will be deleted the moment I am told that the book is not free-to-read anymore.

Edit: I forgot to write the name of the book lol (airheaded much, Morrigan?). It's "How I Made $10,000 A Month As A Phone Sex Operator"

lucyhale

Yes, I would recommend this book. It helps with more sales in both phone sex and cammming. I would also say that I got for free on NookPress but I am not sure if it is still available