Guests on Streamate?

MalibuBomb

I’ve emailed SM already asking this but no response yet. I thought maybe someone here may know. I love SM but the FAQ is very basic, nothing about adding a performer that I could find.
I work on SM by myself, but I would like to sell some videos my BF and I made and have him on as a guest maybe once a month. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to go about this on SM? I don’t see a way to add a performer to my account so I assume he has to make his own, thanks in advance for the help.

MalibuBomb

Got the answer from a SM performer. So if anyone’s ever wondering the same thing...If your an individual performer who wants your Bf on occasionally, then you email SM support asking to add a performer to your account to have on as an occasional guest and they will add a button on your performer dashboard to add another performer and have them go through the verification process. This is better than having a couples account for me or having a second couples account when I have all my followers already and I will mostly stream alone. Hope this was helpful for someone.