Having problems with streamate

Hello, i decided to do camming about 3 months ago, first few days i made nothing, then after about a week i was doing fine, but because of my busy life i decided to take some time off. So i did.. for like 2 months lol. So couple days ago i decided to log back into streamate and hardly anyone came in my room, today when i was camming no one came into my room for more than 30 minutes, i was dancing around for 30 minutes like an idiot and nothing! I think its something to do with my placement, i was trying to find myself but couldnt, i dont know whats going on i have good lighting, good webcam and a very fast internet plus i use the encoder, i like streamate, its my favourite camming site, ive never had a rude guy in my room, the guys are nice, but i just dont know what to do with my placement its horrible i hardly ever get anyone in my room... could any of you please give me some advice on what i could do.

breekane

The number of hours worked recently is a HUGE factor in placement on SM. Taking time off can hurt a bit.

Try to do shifts between 3-5 hours in length, that seems to be a common "sweet spot". You'll typically have less traffic when you first log on, and will get busier as the shift goes on.

Additionally, a lot of models have found that on SM, the more of a show you're giving, the less people are going to want to pay. If I stand up and dance, my room fills up, but none of those people tip or take me private. If I'm sitting at my computer and rocking out to some music while I giggle at gifs on Tumblr, people are more likely to engage. The customer base is also more worried about "bothering" you if you're "busy" for some reason. Dude, if I didn't want privates, I wouldn't be online!