HELP! How would you handle this situation?

LusciousSara

So this guy has been bugging me for a free preview for a couple of days and I told him plenty of pics of me on my CMD profile and at my site and that i was verified ... Well today when he signed on he pops up and says I paid $4 for a preview (my rate is 2.50 per minute) I called him spent 2minutes 38 seconds on with him and he wanted more I told him politely I was not interested that we didn't click and thank you anyway. He kept begging and i told him again I was not interested moved on and began talking to someone else he then popped back up and said he has paid another $25 I told him I was not doing a show that I had already told him I was not interested in doing a show he then began to call me a thief and threatening me till I finally blocked him. I wrote Mark at CMD and included the conversation me clearly stating not to pay and I was not interested in a show. Never had this happen before don't wish to get a bad reputation but also not willing to do shows for people who are into different things then me I am bawling. Has anyone else had a situation like this? How would or did you handle it?

CherryCrush

Legendary
You did the right thing. h can ask for a refund from the site if he wants and i'm sure Mark understands why u had to do this and won't punish you in any way. I am not on CMD and never offer previews.