How can i start on public sites?

SasshaRed

Hey girls. I'm not new on webcam, i have been worked on brazilian site (private only) two years ago. I wanna start on public sites, but i feel pretty lost with this, I tried Myfreecams, cam4 etc but i felt so lost!

What website are better for newbies? Can you gimme some tip?
(i m just learning english yet, so forgive me for some mistake)

Please, help me

SasshaRed

Hello!

(I'm going to sound biased here as I work mainly on Chaturbate . I recommend Chaturbate as an entry to public cam sites. I have never worked on MyFreeCams or cam4, so I can only judge them by appearance, and I do believe that Chaturbate as a site is easier to navigate and is very user friendly. See for yourself .
They also have apps (which are made by fellow users) that help make your stream a more pleasant time. These apps are mostly used as tip goals and for auto-banning a few selected words and phrases (like "bb," "daddy," "slut," and so on). They are so useful.

That being said, as with all sites, it has its own major negatives. You're more likely to come across this on any public cam site, but Chaturbate especially has a problem with bots recording every show, even the ones that are hidden/private.
Are you going to be okay with that?
If so, I would look into Chaturbate.

I'm unsure if the language barrier will affect you/your traffic.. be prepared for many English speaking clients no matter what site you pick.