How much to charge?

xhamster

I know there are a ton of variables here, but I still new and like everyone I'd like to make as much as I can. I don't know what the average guy (though most like to brag about being bigger that average lol) is willing to pay. The site I'm on defaults to $2.99 per minute for paid chat and $4.99 for exclusive chat and I don't know if those figures are good or high or low for a new girl starting out. Also should I raise my rates at some point and if so when should I raise them and by how much?

xhamster

While we are all worth a billion dollars a min , some of us arent worth a buck price tag to others . Thats why I am a firm ,get in where you fit in type of girl when it comes to self pricing. You need to be careful however because if you lower and raise your prices often guys will just wait you out to get the lower rate. When I first started out I was told to start low and slowly raise my prices a lil as to not shock clients ,I raised my rate by $1 a day , I dont know why anyone would want to move any slower then that.

2.99/4.99 isnt low or high its the middle of the pack. Go into rooms and look at what the girls are charging to get a better idea of whats out there.
@2.99/4.99 are you busy? If youre always in a private,raise it. If you are sitting in freechat all day,you either have to lower your rates or transform yourself into a 2.99/4.99 girl.

When it comes to when to raise your price over the course of your camming career everyone is different, when I make technological upgrades I up my price tag.
I split cam so if I was super busy on the least payout site I would raise my rate on that site. I dont see myself working with another person but if I did,I would raise it.

It might seem confusing now but the more you sell yourself the more you'll understand about self pricing. Today I know exactly what I am worth so when I start a new site I just start at that price.