I sold kik access to a customer and now I regret it

Camorous

Last night, a customer in my room on CB asked me if he paid me, would I chat with him on kik. I had never sold kik access or any type of texting access before but I figured what the heck. So I said ok, and charged 100 tokens, and explained that I could message him daily for a few minutes per day.

So this morning I see where he messaged me on kik, and I chatted with him a few minutes while drinking my coffee. I sent him 2 selfies and figured that should be enough for now and then told him I needed to go now and get ready for my day.

He goes, "You leaving already".
I replied, "I have stuff to do, sorry!"
Then he said, "That's ok message me while you have time between stuff"

And I have not responded to it yet, but I am super pissed off. I made it clear that I would text once per day, for a few minutes, not all day long between stuff. I guess he thinks he can make that demand since HE PAID. Yeah, a whole whopping $10, of which I only made $5. Five dollars is not worth it to me to have to talk to some douchebag all day WHEN I HAVE A LIFE.

I logged onto Chaturbate to see if I could refund him his 100 tokens because now I don't want to talk to him at all. I don't want to talk to any men at all right now. I'm tired of DMs and kik and all of it. I'm tired of being harassed by freaks both on and offline. Yesterday I ran into a creepy pedophile that I used to work with at a gas station. He was perving all over me. I did not acknowledge that I knew him, because you know what, I don't have to. I don't have to be nice anymore, and I don't have to talk to people I don't like AT ALL PERIOD. /end rant

Anyway, I am not sure how to handle this dude on kik. I don't want to talk to him anymore. I don't want to have to message him every single fucking day like I promised. I don't even want to talk to him tomorrow. But I also like to run a legitimate business and I would never want a person to feel like I scammed them. I wish there was a way I could refund his money.

Camorous

Contact CB support and tell you want to issue a refund.

Anit you like in your 40's or something,how is anyone hitting on you a pedophile?

As far as the texting,whats really the problem? The boundary you set was to text him daily for $10, he paid. He is not a douchbag,he is client who asked how much for your service and paid the amount. If you are not happy with the whooping $10 he paid perhaps you should have told him a different amount,your unhappiness with the money is not his fault. It is really great that you have a life but him saying text me later didnt really ruin your day,that was this morning it is tonight,how are you still bitter? Have you tried meditating?
Your a big girl,if you do not wish to speak to a client anymore, you tell him. That solves your problem in 2 sec flat, and in those 2 sec you could have even set up an alternate refund method,vids,pic, amazon gift card.