I started on Streamate and for two days

FanCentro

I started on Streamate and for two days had incredible traffic and was impressed by the fact that 60% of my time was spent in private or exclusive chat. It was fun and of course, I only wanted to improve it. So, I opted for their SM Broadcaster even though I have a pretty decent wide angle web cam. Since I started using that I have audio issues. Some guys say they hear me just fine while others ask why I don't have sound. I noticed on my profile page it also doesn't show I have audio. I have troubleshooted, read and reread forum posts, I have calibrated my webcam more than once, and I am using a new Mac.....is that the problem?

On their support pages it mentions concerns with the exact cam that I have (Logitech C930e) but the post was from 2015, so I have hope that the issues have been resolved.
All of this said, I chose not to use the encoder and just enter the old fashioned way - my traffic has been SO slow it's shocking. I average 5-10 guys at most. Yikes.....

Any thoughts, suggestions, and/or help is appreciated. I have a note into support, too.
Thanks friends!