I worked in a cam studio

freida

I worked in a studio, one of those phisical fancy ones that pretend to control traffic and stuff. The truth is they don't control a sh*t. Some of the studios have something negotiated with some sites(lj,f4f) but even that won't guarantee you that you will make money especially if you are new. Beside the equipment and a photoshooting now and then they just take your money for nothing, pretending they do something when all they do is record your privates or shows and post them to so called "traffic generator sites", or spread/sell them around the internet in case you leave the studio. Not to say some studios try to intimidate even threaten you, yes the fancy glamour studios turn into harassers in case you wanna leave. As i said, after working in a studio i started as an independent model. And guess what? I earned even better, working from home, even less hours, flexxible schedule and creating a better connection with the members because they are all suspicious when you work in a studio(they do have reasons to be). If you know english and you have the minimum knowledge on how to use a computer and a camera there is no point in joining a studio. you can do it yourself, you can learn everything you have to do , there is nothing that a studiou could do and you couldn't. I was amazed how much of a difference was to work from home and not pay commission to a studio. I invested so much in myself, in my own equipment, in my own buisness.