If I could just kick out without banning!

dulcemoon

It sucks so bad to find a great site, with lots of traffic, and yet the things the models request most, we can't have. I sure hope it is up and coming. The same bloody people come every time there is any action, so they can sit and jerk off for free. I can have 45 men sitting there not paying, with the same 0 tokens, or even 12000 tokens they had the last time. They know they can watch for free, and I can't do a damn thing. If I can kick them, they either come back and tip, or they stay away, which I want.
I don't want to ban them. I want to kick them out. If I could ban them I would though, but they know enough not to speak. Thanks for listenting guys.

raritygirl

When a former gray member actually does upgrade (Because, according to him, he wants to have the ability to continue chatting in my room,), and then suddenly starts lurking in my room and has never tipped...that irks my nerves. It's like damn, dude...you were in my chat everyday for a month, posting all this lovey dovey shit to me...and I've been nice to you. And now that you've upgraded and bought tokens, suddenly I get NO LOVE from you at all. You just come in and lurk my room. ? LAAAME! Lol.