If your a lazy cammodel like me

FanCentro

If your a lazy model like me, just log off if your getting bored tbh sitting over 10-20 minutes and not getting shows is awful let alone 2 hours? this usually doesn't bring any positive traffic if you look bored/distracted. The guys on sm are adhd, like I said I'm super chatty and just talk sexy (no dirty talk). I can chat with myself (fake or real conversation) for 5-15 minutes before I log off if I get no shows. Camming is tough for me no gold shows and no freebies. You can also do sexy faces: kissy face & bitch face are my favorite ^_^ that I love

Most are in and out to try to see if the model is
1. showing what they saw in the profile pic/ preview pic
2. Naked/ Showing free tits/ass/pussy
3. Charging low or high rates
4. New or "looks new" to fall for scams they have masterminded.

Very few are there to pay, most of the money I earned this week...from the same 10-30 ppl haha I've been seeing for ages...

My approach is rare but works for me, it is an alternative to sitting there...for me the boredom sets in after 4 minutes tbh haha that is why when not on sm just sit on my ppm euro sites ;)

I use this approach since I don't bother with gold shows and having a competitive price definitely helps don't want to short change yourself or over do it.

Last edited by a moderator: