Ifriends and what you think of them?

Xmodels

Just curious what you guys think about Ifriends and the experiences you have had there. I have alot to say but, I am curious what you guys think and have to say first Smiley ;)

Xmodels

I've only been on twice I didn't have the patience like I do for other sites for some reason haha...

Doesen't seem to be as much traffic as Streamate anyway!

Xmodels

I really wish things would/could go back to how they seemed to care more about driving traffic to their site before.
Their HD streaming is NOT really hd in my opinion (It use to be better until they changed a setting to no longer use the external encoder with Supercam.) it is like 5 frames per second hd if anything. In a way they ONLY rely on affiliates or whatever is left of them now. As well as relying on hosts only to drive traffic.

From a members point of view I highly dislike the fact that they have ticker boxes prechecked when they are joining fanclubs and such for their "HD pass" program 1.99 monthly but still it's extra that most sites like streamate and chaturbate don't do. Also, ClubVip/elite is a load of garbage. 6.95 a month for what? And elite (9.95monthly) moments have not been recording for at least 3 years for me when I have been hosting on there.

I really think that they should change to per second billing/ similar to Jasmin as a way to gain some members back who dislike the wham bam one minute charge no matter how long you are in here only a few seconds.

Even a pre pay credit system similar to their Wallet feature would be enough to stick to as to avoid people feeling wallet hurt after realizing they have been charged for 2 - 3 minutes more than what they actually watched. And that can add up with some hosts charging 7.99- 19.99 per minute.

That is all the negative thought I had about them hiding inside me for the moment. There is not much positive left after hearing from most of my referred members they will never go back to them since they have experienced the extra charges and such.