Imlive mobile streaming and payoneer express payouts

SideDaddy

Hi everyone for those of you who don't know about the best 2 benefits of streaming on Imlive you can broadcast on iPhones and iPads using the app the loop no flash needed and works fantastic you download it from the Imlive mobile app,I have been told the picture and audio quality are crystal clear,I use it a lot just stick my phone on my selfie stick and use it as a stand to prop up my phone so I don't have to hold it all the time and can easily move to different rooms,also another feature if you qualify is payoneer express payouts where you withdraw funds whenever you want how often you want during the day every day and the card loading is practically instant,both those features work great for me,Imlive is the only site that has these benefits,hopefully the others will follow

SideDaddy

It's almost useless for studio models and ones who are streaming almost every day. It doesn't show you as mobile streaming model if you're around the house. You'll have no traffic if you don't provide sexual shows in pvt during mobile stream. Also... Maybe I'm wrong, but who would like to show their real location (and it would be visible by signs, labels, interiers, texts in background, be sure)? No way. Also, application lags. Realy lags.