I've been with cammodeldirectory since the beginning

CherryCrush

Legendary
Oh this just pisses me off. I've been with cammodeldirectory since the beginning and he (mark) has done nothing but good for his website. If anyone knew how much effort and money it took to set up his website, then maybe they'd talk less shit. Why isn't there more websites like cammodeldirectory? Because it's hard, and takes commitment and dedication. Not only does he review and post multiple ads daily but he also advertises and works to improve the website. Multiple of you aren't being very grateful, and yet I just checked and your ads are still listed there? Thats funny.

Anyway.. Cammodeldirectory is great. I take every opportunity i can to advertise for mark and answer any camgirls questions about joining because I know how great of a website it can be. I make enough through there alone that I don't need to work on a big cam site. You can look all you want but there are no cam sites out there that offer anywhere near 75% your own takings, offer amazing technical support, and (DUH) actually care about your thoughts/opinions.

Mark is the furthest from selfish for the reasons that were listed above. He had to raise his fees because he wasn't making a profit, even though he paid A LOT to set up the damn website/payment processing and continues to pay fees weekly. Also, it was a 5% raise! That is 5$ for every 100$ you make.. Who cares?

Sorry, just ranting.. But I really appreciate CMD and mark, and I've known him long enough to know he is a genuinely caring person, and I don't like seeing people who use his services talk about him badly behind his back.