KinkLive moves to Flirt4Free

Flirt4Free

I was surprised that I didn't already find a thread on this. I guess it just goes to show how little attention models are paying to KL these days. So no, they didn't go to streamate. They sold out to some site called Flirt4Free. I'll let you make your own opinion on that site's name.

First of all, the 65% they promised me for life for being with KL at the beginning was quickly taken away. They made me sign a whole new contract with Flirt4Free, revoking any sort of contract I had with KinkLive. They've been talking about switching platforms for a while now, but from the paperwork I filled out, it looks more like they are just running a white label of flirt4free, its some sort of affiliate program. I'm wondering if I could make more by just applying to flirt4free directly.

Anyway, I'm eager to hear other people's experience with Kinklive since the switch. I did all their paperwork, and logged into the site, only to be greeted with a message saying :

"Your IP address is not authorized to access this studio. The studio administrator can add IP addresses under the IP ACCESS page"

So basically, they are just a studio under flirt4free now, which is pretty pathetic. I don't do studios, no reason for me to split more of my profits with another third party that brings nothing to the table. I sent them a message to get this straightened out. I'm still curious to see what kind of traffic they have. It can't be much worse than the traffic they were getting before the switch. If anyone has been able to cam yet after the switch, I'd like to hear about your experience. Also, if anyone wants to put in their 2 cents about the change, I'd love to hear it. I'm still deciding whether or not to jump ship.