LiveJasmin Couple Shows

camrabbit

I'm new to all of this. (Cam sites, cam modeling, etc.) I started off on MyFreeCams a month ago and made a little money in a few days but then I stopped because I want to do couple shows with my boyfriend instead. We're not sure if we want to have full on sex on cam but do other things. MyFreeCams do not allow males on their site so I'm turning over to LiveJasmin. Has anyone here dealt with them before? It says on their website that they give up to 55% share but I'm hearing that they really only give you 30%... which isnt very much.. so if anyone could please give us some tips, pointers, advice for two newbies... we would greatly appreciate it!

camrabbit

I've personally never used LJ but I've heard nothing but awful stuff about them from both model's and users. I'd suggest Skin Video.

You'll earn 90% of your tips as opposed to half, girls and guys are allowed on cam and you can even do your shows in public if you want since everything is allowed in public. Although, LJ has a bigger user base than Skin Video, but's because their cam section is fairly new, if you can be entertaining and hold people's attention then it shouldn't be a problem getting tips. Good luck!