Looking for cammodels to attend a cam beach getaway!

LusciousSara

Hey everyone! My name is CynPai and I am currently hosting a cammodel only event in Miami Beach. After Exxxotica Miami I have reserved a luxury condo by the ocean for 5 days July 22nd-27th. I am looking for models that are interested in networking with each other, creating content, and having live cam shows with one another! We are also planning on having beach days, shopping time, and going out at night to see the city life.
I have 3 spots remaining for any cam models interested in applying to join on this Beach getaway event!
You can visit the twitter for more info here:www.twitter.com/cambeachvaca
If you'd like to see all the photos of the condo, read the schedule, see whos going to the event, ect. Then you can visit the official website here: cambeachvacation.wixsite.com/mysite
This is a cammodel only event hosted by a fellow model and it is my top priority to make sure everyone is safe and have fun while we create content!
If you'd like to apply simply email at: [email protected] with your name, social media links, and why you'd like to join. ALL INFO ABOUT THE EVENT IS ON THE WEBSITE!!

Thanks everyone and hope to hear from you.